Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Why this blog was started

This blog was started some time ago but I had forgotten about it. Well, I started it again because I'd move to a new town and will be here for some time.

Before we came, I was looking forward to it. But when I got here, I realised that I didn't like it as much as I thought. My point of coming here was to bring up my child the way I want to, but I think I'm not a very good mom.

Well, I'll do my best and in the meantime, I will look on the positive side and try to enjoy my time here!

1 comment:

  1. wow thanks! i thought no one read this blog haha. life in az is ok so far. not really up to my expectations. but like they say, since i am here, i should have a good time and think about things to do. which is what i am doing! anyway thanks again. take care!

    ReplyDelete