Thursday, June 24, 2010

The second car

I was in 2 minds about getting a second car.
I thought I shouldn't go out too much to save money.
On another thought, this time, when I go out, I don't really want to buy anything. Or maybe nothing has caught my eye. I find that I like to look at household stuff now.
Couches, hand soap, sheets, a dvd player.
Not so much clothes and stuff (although I just bought a dress and a pair of crop pants from VS)

Ok back to the vehicle...
Today we got ourselves a beemer. Or rather, he got for himself.
Okok it's all the same. A 540. Why do we need a 4l car, you ask?
I don't know.
The same answer as those who got a Z4 or a Fairlady, I guess.
I'm perfectly happy with my Vitara with all its idiosyncrasies.
Anyway, we got it and I think he's happy with it. Which is all that matters, I guess.

Eron behaved himself today. He talked all the way from RR to Country Club, which is about half an hour away. Can't imagine what it would be like driving to Vegas.
We were back pretty late and a quick fried rice was all I could manage.
It was pretty yummy, if I say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment