Thursday, March 3, 2011

Organizing Coach Spree - Limited Slots (Closed)

I'm organizing a Coach Spree for a couple of friends and wish to open it to others.
I'm planning to go to the Boutique on 11 March. But you can order anything u can find on coach.com.

If you are interested, here are a few T&Cs:
1. Full payment must be made when making order.
2. No cancellation allowed. Refunds will be made only if and when the item is out of stock.
3. Please note that the tax is 9.1%, so please add that to your item's cost.
4. For convenience, exchange rate of 1.32 will be used. When the final exchange rate as determined by my credit card company is known, price will be adjusted accordingly.
5. Please add a Postage fee of USD25 to the item's cost. When the postage amount is finalized, it will be adjusted accordingly.
6. Item will come with dust bag (if provided - some small items like the sling bag doesn't come with the dust bag. But I will request from the store and see if they will give it to me) and gift receipt.
7. If gift boxes and/or paper bags are requested, additional postage will be required.
8. I will not be responsible for loss of mail as I will provide tracking number, which can be used in www.usps.com to track progress of package. I do, however, recommend Priority Mail.

Please list clearly the item's name, price as in website, style number, colour and quantity in your order.
For eg, if I wanted to buy the "new KRISTIN LEATHER HOBO", please email:
Item's Name: new KRISTIN LEATHER HOBO
Price: USD298
Style Number: 16808
Colour: Silver/Yellow
Qty: 1

Email: nightlone@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment